Monday, May 14, 2012

Moo'vin on Up Craftivity

Hey Everyone! I hope everyone had a FABULOUS weekend & I hope all the bloggie mommies had an extra special Mother's day!  I don't know about all of you but I am into my "time to clean up and get ready for summer" mode! 27long school days left! I did a quick run through of my room today and realized I have a lot to clean! I feel like I've started to become a hoarder. haha. Does anyone else get to the end of the year and realize that you had a lot more than you thought you did!?

I did a super fun project with my kids this past week and I thought I would share it here! All of my kids are super excited to move up to 2nd grade. We are also going to the zoo in 2 weeks, so I decided to take their excitement and our field trip and make a FUN craft/writing activity.

Here's what I came up with:


This craft is great for K - 4th grade!

Included in the packet-
*all stencils needed to make the cow
*full page writing prompt (I'm moo'vin up to 1st, 2nd, 3rd grade)
*full page writing prompt (I'm moving up to _ grade- in case you want to use for any grade level)

If you like what you see and would want to purchase head on over to my
Definitely let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing what everyone has to say.

Oh & before I go- here is the final product of what my kiddies did.

Have a great day!!!!

3 comments:

Jessica Stanford said...

These are adorable!!

I'm having my first linky party an I'd be honored if you'd join ;)

Jessica Stanford
Http://mrsstanfordsclass.blogspot.com

Just Wild About Teaching said...

love this girl

Heidi said...

This is cute :)

Heidi
My (Not So) Elementary Life

Post a Comment